Friday 26 February 2010

Filling the shelves

  New stock continues to arrive on a regular basis and is always pretty exciting. Today it was the arrival of a re-supply of the popular little walking guides form Pocket Mountains. I suppose we do so well with these small books because they are a range of books which I use myself when out on the hills, especially up in Scotland. Now there a couple of new additions to the list with guides on the "Yorkshire Dales" and shorter walks in "The Northern Fells"
  Now of course we are mostly known for paintings and other "gallery" items but I suppose with the type of work which I am involved with we do seem to have a good customer base of "outdoor" types. I only stock a small selection of books and shortly these will also include the Wainwright Pictorial Guides as well.
Tomorrow I hope to get this range of books listed onto the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment