Friday 5 February 2010

A day for staying local.

A second day of milder weather which meant that the mist of yesterday still hung around. This gave me a very productive day in the studio working on The Wainwrights in Colour paintings. This is still a really enjoyable undertaking but frustratingly due to the recent snowy weather my days over to the lake District to gather references have been restricted, in fact the last walk over there was on Christmas day. I plan to put this to rights in the coming week.
Todays walk was only along the quiet country lanes near the house but it did give me a chance to give Bailey a bit more training.
Here Bailey and Zeta practice a bit of "sit and stay", he seems to be a clever dog but as you can see from the lead between me and him I don't risk letting him off the lead yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment