Wednesday 17 February 2010

Another film??

Not really... this time I was helping a friend out as part of her Journalism and Media degree. Fatma needed to do a short interview as part of her module for her studies and needed "personality" to film, she couldn't find one so she asked me! (lol). Using the Wainwright's in Colour as a topic we spent about an hour and a half filming what will be a short three minute clip, it should be interesting to see how it turns out. I think Fatma will post it on her Facebook account, she was trying to pursuade me to post my jottings on Facebook too so I will look into it.
Fatma behind the camera.
Fortunately the gallery is now organised and is back to all four rooms being open with one dedicated to the Wainwright's project. I can't wait to get the new stock in so that it all looks at it's best for the Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment