Friday 2 September 2011

A return to the blog.

  Time flies, nearly a year since I posted here on the gallery blog. Obviously some readers of this blog (if there are actually any?) will realise that regular updates of what I actually get up to can be found on the gallery Facebook page or for the more photographic side of things on the Andy Beck Images website and blog.
 Of couse I haven't been sitting doing nothing, in fact I can say that I have never been busier. The Wainwrights in Colour project is progressing well albeit slower than I intended. Currently in the gallery there are 15 completed fells fully framed and on display and awaiting collection.
This is quite and unusual situation as normally once a fell has been completed and I inform the customer the work is collected right away.
Of course these fells are all sold so now is a good time to call into the gallery to see these fells before they go to the customers homes. If you are not able to call in then do take a look at the website where the work can be viewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment