Saturday 11 September 2010

On Location gets a re-vamp

  When looking at the gallery website over the past few months I had decided that it needed a bit of a "tweaking", I reckon that there are in the region of 750 pages now on the site, mostly related to the Wainwrights in Colour project or my days out on the fells. It was rather complicated to find on the site the days on the fells if they were completed over six months ago.
 As the website features day out on all of the 214 Lakeland Fells I considered that this resource needed re-organising. So, over the past few weeks I have been linking and re-shaping these pages as well as Teesdale pages so that they should be easier to find to the website viewer. What has resulted is a "new look" On Location page. The work is now almost complete and just needs a few final adjustments. I would be interested to hear any comments from visitors to the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment