Saturday 10 July 2010

Pages from my sketchbook

  Over the past few years the "normal" subjects for my artwork have had to take a back seat whilst I complete my current Wainwright project. So much so that some people think that painting Wainwright scenes is all that I do. To put this right I will shortly be carrying out a bit of re-designing my website which not only will be more informative but also make it a bit easier to navigate.
 One of the new features which is going to be included is "pages from my sketchbook" which should hopefully give visitors an insight into the background work to many of my paintings whether landscape or wildlife.
Eggleston Abbey, Teesdale.

Brown Hares-study
I will post an update when the work on the website has been carried out.

No comments:

Post a Comment