Wednesday 18 December 2013

Back on line.

Many apologies for the lack of recent updates to the blog. This was due to the fact that I decided to change internet providers, what I thought was going to be a simple task actually resulted in me being totally off-line for a couple of weeks. One of the disadvantages of living in the countryside like this is that I was even out of range of wi-fi etc.
 Anyway, normal service has been resumed....hopefully.
I wasn't sitting here doing nothing, in fact I have been really busy with a good progress on the Wainwrights. Below are just a couple of the fells which I have been working on and the studio is now rather full of work hopefully these will be hanging on customers walls by Christmas.
High Stile

Nethermost Pike

Nethermost Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment