Friday 14 June 2013

The first of the many.

 After the great response to the launch of The Lakeland 214 idea both on here and on Facebook I can now progress on with the sketches. I will fit these in amongst the Wainwright sketches which must of course still have the highest priority. I was undecided as to which order to complete the "214" fells but this decision has really been made as I already have had requests for certain fells so they will be listed first. If you would like a print of any fell then let me know and I will just add it to the list. (Email me or message me via Facebook)
 At this time I am having difficulty uploading photos to the website so until I get that sorted I will post info on the Wainwrights in Colour and the Lakeland 214 on this blog.
 The very first two of the prints are now available to purchase, Castle Crag and Lingmoor Fell.

 The images measure 155mm x 120mm and are mounted ready to frame (305mm x 280mm) They are signed and numbered in an edition of only 75 copies. They cost £18 each + £2 P&P.
Contact me if you are interested and I can send you details about payment etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment