Friday 28 June 2013

No3 Eagle Crag

 
No3 Eagle Crag
 
The response to this new idea has been really encouraging considering that the only way it has been publicised has been either by blog followers or from those of you who see my posts on the Facebook page. Thank you to those who have sent me personal messages or emails requesting copies of these prints or to add their favourite fell to the list of sketches to be produced.
 Eagle Crag is now complete as you can see, a winter scene in the late afternoon as seen from the Borrowdale road. This will soon be off to the printers so if you would like to register your interest in obtaining a copy then just drop me an email. info@theteesdalegallery.co.uk
 I must also thank those of you who have taken time to contact me regarding the sad loss of Zeta last week. Your thoughts and comments have been really touching. Thank you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment