Thursday 14 January 2010

Baileys first day at the gallery

As you may know, I am fortunate to have the dogs with me 24/7 and this includes having them in the gallery with me. The dogs have a nice basket in front of the open fire so I suppose its just like being in someones front room to them...hopefully!
The plan was to give Zeta and Bailey a good walk first thing so that it may help to burn off some of his energy. It seemed to have worked becasue within an hour or so he was settled in next to Zeta. Obviously when anyone came into the shop there were barks a' plenty but I'm sure that will soon pass. I suppose thats one of the advantages of getting him at this time of the year, less people passing through the gallery door.
Note that as a precaution Bailey still has his lead attached!

No comments:

Post a Comment