Tuesday 1 October 2013

Website re-vamp

 Those of you who also have an interest in my Andy Beck Images (photography) website and blog will have perhaps seen my post regarding a re-working of my websites. I have been frustrated recently by the issues of uploading photographs and sketches on the website. It would take me quite some time to resolve the issue so instead I have been looking at another method of publishing a website. This may be a Wordpress based website but it is something I an currently looking into. As you may realise, I have more than one string to my bow and understand that some viewers may be interested in my artwork and not my photography and vice versa. I also get quite a few questions about my walking routes either here in Teesdale or onto the Lakeland Fells so this is also something I would like to make easier to find on any new site.
 Lots to think about and quite a bit of research is needed first. Please bear with me as I try to provide the best website for all.
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment